LLP is one of the newest and latest concepts of corporate act where the same is being established under the act of llp 2008 India. Unlike to other forms of companies in India; LLP comprised of limited liability in respect of every partner. After the approval of llp act 2008; thereby maximum businesses choose this mode of company in order to get benefits of limited liability. Different partners can join the firm with different liabilities as per the legal agreement. LLP is one of the easiest modes of forming a company in India unlike to other forms of companies that require strict rules and regulations to be followed. In llp with limited liability partnership needs less capital and minimal finance to launch a business in India.
LLP Registration Services IndiaHere trademarkworld introduces you with collective rules and regulations about how one can form llp in India. Under the same, our legal team of llp attorneys will make you with every service in how to register your limited liability form and what are the requisites of the same. Our llp executives will assist you step by step and finally apply for llp certificate on your behalf.
- Atleast two or more partners can form a llp company.
- DPIN - Director Identification Number is required by every partner of llp firm.
- Different eforms after getting the digital signature need to submit with govern bodies.
- Get select LLP name that should be unique and in accordance of llp act 2008. It should not conflict with any other already registered firms.
- After getting with LLP name and its approval; the next step is to draft LLP agreement where all the require information about the partners need to mention clearly. After getting sign from every partner the same agreement need to file with an application.
- After drafting of llp agreement; the next step is to incorporate your llp company while submitting of incorporation document under the consent of every partner.